About Robert Kuttner
Robert Kuttner, cofounder and coeditor of The American Prospect, is a featured columnist for Huffington Post and former columnist for Business Week and the Boston Globe. He holds the Ida and Meyer Kirstein Chair at Brandeis University, and lives in Boston.
Latest Blog Post
White Nationalism and Economic Nationalism
FEATURES IN OTHER MAGAZINES
Omaba’s Obama (Harper’s Magazine)
The Emblem of This Era
News & Events
Can Democracy Survive Global Capitalism? was published in April 2018!
Bob is available to speak on the following topics:
- Bannon, Trump, and White Nationalism
- The Path to Universal Health Care
- The China Playbook for US Business
- Are Robots Destined to Destroy Jobs?
- Globalization and the Populist Backlash
- The Progressive Future and the Democratic Party
- The Political Economy of the 2020 Elections