About Robert Kuttner
Robert Kuttner, cofounder and coeditor of The American Prospect and former columnist for both Business Week and the Boston Globe. He holds the Ida and Meyer Kirstein Chair at Brandeis University, and lives in Boston.
Latest Blog Post
The Emblem of This Era
News & Events
Bob is available to speak on the following topics:
- Bannon, Trump, and White Nationalism
- The Path to Universal Health Care
- The China Playbook for US Business
- Are Robots Destined to Destroy Jobs?
- Globalization and the Populist Backlash
- The Progressive Future and the Democratic Party
- The Political Economy of the 2020 Elections